Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What a day!

AN INCREDIBLE MORNING……. what a step!

That was an incredible morning. One day I was working 10 and 12 hour days at the potato chip plant and when I woke up the next day I was a network marketing leader, earning six figures a month, traveling the world first class.

Now you know that is ridiculous. I worked this network marketing business through all its up and downs, through constant hours of learning, through miles and miles of travel, in small one-on-one meetings, in large thousands meetings. I worked it through all the “no’s”, through all the “no-shows”, through all the disappointments and through all the changes.

It was always one step at a time, one meeting, one phone call, one three-way, one conference call, one more distributor signed into the business.

One step, just one small step.

John Haremza I will see you at the TOP .... May 25
http://smallstepstothetop.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=1426684670

No comments:

Post a Comment